Question: How to get an Educational/ Transfer certificate attested?
Answer: Personal presence of the certificate holder or either of the parents incase of a minor at the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
Education / Transfer Certificate issued from India
Valid passport in original of the certificate holder or one of the parent incase of a minor.
Passport photocopies (first / last and valid visa page) of the certificate holder and one of the parent.
Certificates originating from India issued by universities and other Institutions of higher studies have to be attested by:
Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education of the same State.
Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi
UAE Consulate in Mumbai or UAE Embassy in New Delhi.
School certificate up to class XII (higher secondary level) issued by the educational institutions in India, in original and a photocopy, have to be attested by :
District education authorities of the concerned state / union territory (District Education Officer).
Education / Transfer Certificates from UAE need to be attested by UAE Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Education / Transfer Certificate issued from any other country needs to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate in that country
 Attestation Fee  :  AED 40
 ICWF Fee  :  AED 8
 Service Fee  :  AED 4.50
 Total Payable  :  AED 52.50

Local courier : 31.50 AED
Folder for document's protection: 4.20 AED
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation. 

Back to Faq's