An applicant is required to visit the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
- Valid passport in original and a photocopy (consular signature page /first / last and valid visa page clear copy) - NO EXEMPTION IS PERMITTED IN THIS REGARD
- Original and photocopy of document to be attested
- Any other supporting documents
On arrival at the attestation department:
- Your documents will be checked by the helpdesk officer.
- A token will be issued.
- Present your documents to the counter staff for verification.
- Documents if in order and complete are accepted along with the applicable fee and a receipt is issued.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CONSULAR OFFICER.
- Processed document will be returned to you within 30-45 minutes of submission on the same day.
- All forms are available at the IVS Global Attestation Center and some selected specimen forms are also available on the website.
- IVS Global Attestation Center, Abu Dhabi is open from 08:00 am to 15:30 pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays as applicable to Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi)
- Applicants are requested to collect a token once inside the attestation center to avoid any delay or confusion. Token is issued by the helpdesk ONLY if all the necessary documents are produced.
- Applications without a valid token will not be accepted
- Documents to be attested have to be submitted in duplicate
- Attestation and service fee are payable in cash or card.