An applicant is required to visit the IVS Global Attestation Center 10 min prior to appointment with the following documents:
- Valid passport in original and a photocopy (consular signature page /first / last and valid visa page clear copy) - NO EXEMPTION IS PERMITTED IN THIS REGARD
- Original and photocopy of document to be attested
- Any other supporting documents
On arrival at the attestation department:
- Kindly bring print out of the appointment details received in the mail.
- Follow the below steps to get a general appointment or premium appointment :
Step 1 : Click on the Appointment link for general appointment and Premium Lounge for premium appointments.
Step 2 : Select service category, service name and number of documents to be attested.
Step 3 : Select the preferred day from the calendar other than Sundays and public holidays.
Step 4 : Click on the time slot from the popup.
Step 5 : Fill all the mandatory details in the form.
Step 6 : Verify otp received to confirm the appointment.
Step 7 : Kindly check the mail inbox/spam for the appointment details.
- Your documents will be checked by the helpdesk officer.
- A token will be issued.
- Present your documents to the counter staff for verification.
- Documents if in order and complete are accepted along with the applicable fee and a receipt is issued.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN THE DOCUMENT IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CONSULAR OFFICER.
- Processed document will be returned to you within 30-45 minutes of submission on the same day.
- If for any reason attested documents are not collected on the same day, they can also be collected on any other day during working hours.
- All forms are available at the IVS Global Attestation Center and some selected specimen forms are also available on the website.
- IVS Global Attestation, Dubai is open from 8 am to 02:00 pm, Monday to Thursday, Friday 8 am - 12 pm and Saturday 8 am - 11 am (except public holidays as applicable to Embassy of India, Abu Dhabi).
- Applicants are requested to collect a token once inside the attestation center to avoid any delay or confusion. Token is issued by the helpdesk ONLY if all the necessary documents are produced.
- Documents to be attested have to be submitted in duplicate.
- Attestation and service fee are payable in cash or card.