- Education/transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Direct Identification Number
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
The following is required:
- Valid passport in original and photocopies (consular signature page / first / last and valid visa page clear copy) of the parties involved.
- In case of a proxy, valid passport in original and a photocopy (first / last and valid visa page) of the person presenting the documents to the Consular Officer.
- Original documents issued in India should be attested by the Ministry of the External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Fees may vary in case of documents to be used for commercial purpose.
- Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.
If the subject matter in above cases relates to a Court case (court affidavit, declaration, surety bond or indemnity bond), copies of the documents relating to the court case are also to be obtained.
NO FORM IS REQUIRED
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.
If the applicant is a UAE National, he / she has to produce the document attested by the local court and countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E. The applicant has to be present at the IVS Global Attestation Center along with the above attested document with his/her valid passport in original and a photocopy.