- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Companies Document
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
The following documents are required to get a medical certificate attested:
- Personal presence of the person whose medical certificate is to be attested.
- Valid passport in original with photocopy (consular signature page / first / last and valid visa page clear copy).
Original medical certificate with photocopy, attested by the following :
- Notary public of the district from where the certificate was issued.
- Home Department of the state/union territory.
NO FORM IS REQUIRED
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
|Local Courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.