- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Education/transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Direct Identification Number
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
- Company Documents
- Valid passport in original and a photocopy (consular signature page /first / last and valid visa page clear copy) of the birth certificate holder or one of the parents incase of a minor.
- The minor child's passport copy.
Original birth certificate and a photocopy attested by the following:
- In case of the birth certificate issued from India Notary public of the district where the child was born.
- Home Department of the state/union territory where the child was born.
- Ministry of External Affairs-New Delhi In case the birth certificate was issued by authorities in the UAE, the document have to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E
- In case of birth certificate issued from any other countries, the same is to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Indian Embassy / Indian Consulate/ in that country.
NO FORM IS REQUIRED
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.