- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Companies Document
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
DIN / MOA / AOA / DEWA BIL / Trade document applied by an Indian / Foreign national, is required to come to the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
- Valid passport in original of the deponent, with a photocopy (consular signature page / first / last and valid visa page clear copy).
- DIN / trade documents in original and a photocopy.
- MOA / AOA 3 set copies
- Two colour passport size photographs.
- Proof of address in the UAE (telephone /DEWA bill). If attestation required then it has to be attested from MOFA.
- Applicant is required to come to the IVS Global Attestation Center and sign in the presence of the Consular Officer.
- DIN / trade documents applied by a UAE / Foreign national, in addition to the above, he/she is required to get their passport copy with signature attested by a local court or concerned Consulate / Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E.
- Authorization letter is mandatory & purpose should be specified
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 190|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 202.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.