- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Companies Document
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
For INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT (IDP) only renewal not new application. Personal presence of the applicant at the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
- Valid passport in original and photocopy (consular signature page/ first / last and valid visit visa page clear copy) (photo copy service is available ).
- Original valid driving licence of India and its photocopy.
- Original expired INTERNATIONAL DRIVING PERMIT (IDP) and its photocopy.
- Sworn affidavit and its photocopy (This will be typed in our office)(This form has to be signed in the presence of the Consular Officer).
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Typing fee||:||Depends upon the amount of typing to be done|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
Note: The applicant would need to upload all the relevant documents along with the receipt issued by the Consulate in the portal www.parivahan.gov.in and pay the required IDP fees online on the same portal. On receipt of applicant through the portal, the licensing authority (MoRTH), upon verification of the document shall courier the IDP, directly to the residential address of the applicant. It may be noted that the role of the Embassy in this Consular Service is limited to the extent of facilitating submission of IDP renewal application form only. Any further correspondence pertaining to the subject, including status of the application, would need to be verified directly from the concerned authority (MoRTH) in India.