- Education/transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Direct Identification Number
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
To apply for a visit / residence visa for any of your family member, Dubai Immigration needs the following documents duly attested by the Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- Personal presence of the person who is sponsoring his parents/child/spouse.
- Valid passport in original and copy of the sponsor (consular signature page / first / last and valid visa page clear copy)
- Sworn Affidavit in the prescribed format along with a photocopy. (This document has to be signed in the presence of the Consular Officer).
- In case of minor born in India, copy of the birth certificate in English has to be produced.
- In case of sponsorship of a spouse or in-laws, spouse name should be endorsed in both passports
- Both parents should be sponsored. In case of sponsorship of only one parent, death certificate or divorce certificate has to be provided.
- Passport copy of the person being sponsored.
- In the form please mention how many siblings you have and where they are based and the reason why you are sponsoring your parents.
- Personal presence of the applicant along with the valid passport in original with photocopy (2sets) (consular signature page /first / last and valid visa page clear copy).
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|