- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Education/transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Direct Identification Number
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
- Company Documents
- Education / Transfer Certificate issued from India
- Valid passport in original of the certificate holder or one of the parent incase of a minor.
- Passport photocopies (consular signature page/ first / last and valid visa page clear copy) of the certificate holder and one of the parent.
Certificates originating from India issued by universities and other Institutions of higher studies have to be attested by:
- Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education of the same State.
- Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi
- UAE Consulate in Mumbai or UAE Embassy in New Delhi.
School certificate up to class XII (higher secondary level) issued by the educational institutions in India, in original and a photocopy, have to be attested by :
- District education authorities of the concerned state / union territory (District Education Officer).
- Education / Transfer Certificates from UAE need to be attested by UAE Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Education / Transfer Certificate issued from any other country needs to be attested by the Indian High Commission / Embassy / Consulate in that country
NO FORM IS REQUIRED
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|
*Additional documents may be needed depending upon the documents presented for attestation.