- Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Education/transfer Certificate
- Sponsorship Declaration
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Sponsoring parents
- Power of Attorney
- Life Certificate
- Travel NOC for Minor Child
- Passport Copy
- Driving License
- Sworn Affidavit
- Gift Deed
- Surety Bond
- Medical Certificate
- Will Execution
- Salary Certificate
- Singleness Affidavit
- No Relation Affidavit
- Direct Identification Number
- Residence visa for family member
- Undertaking expenses for studies
- International Driving Permit (IDP)
- Genuinity / Verification of Certificates
- Applying for a visit / residence visa for family
- Attestation for foreign / UAE nationals
- Company Documents
Personal presence of the certificate holder or either of the parents incase of a minor at the IVS Global Attestation Center with the following documents:
Sponsorship declaration is required by the Indian Immigration at some of the Indian Airports to support the travel and stay in UAE. The following is required to make a sponsorship declaration:
- Personal presence of the person making the sponsorship declaration.
- Valid passport in original with photocopy (consular signature page / first / last and valid visa page clear copy) of the applicant.
- Passport copy of the person who is being sponsored along with the visa copy.
- Proof to show relationship of the person being sponsored with the person making the declaration. (*a lady is not allowed to be sponsored unless she is a wife / dependant daughter / sister of the person sponsoring her).
- Salary certificate of the person sponsoring (English translation of all certificates in Arabic, is mandatory).
- In case the sponsorship declaration is executed for sponsoring the spouse of the executant, copy of the marriage certificate have to be attached.
- All affidavit/declaration/documents made on behalf of wife/children/wife’s relatives spouse name needs to be endorsed in each other’s passport.
- Sponsorship Declaration to be executed by a Foreign National
A UAE National executing the Sponsorship Declaration, have to produce an undertaking issued by the local court stating that the sponsor will take care of the sponsored person during his / her stay in the UAE. This undertaking has to be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E. The sponsor also has to produce his / her income proof original and the passport copy attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E.
A Foreign National (other than a UAE national) has to get his / her photo and signature attested by the Embassy / Consulate concerned in the UAE and the same to be countersigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E. The sponsor also has to produce his/her income proof original and passport copy attested by UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, U.A.E.
|Attestation Fee||:||AED 40|
|ICWF Fee||:||AED 8|
|Service Fee||:||AED 4.50|
|Total Payable||:||AED 52.50|
|Local courier||:||AED 31.50|
|Folder for document's protection||:||AED 4.20|
|Courier to India||:||AED 78.75|